Custom Woven Patches
While embroidered patches are the traditional way to go, some people prefer woven patches or choose them based on their project’s specifications. And in some of these occasions, a woven patch will just look amazing!!
Your Partner From Start to Finish
We bring our professional design team with their experience and talent directly to you.
- High Quality Patches. With the best polyester threads.
- We work for you. You approve your custom design every step of the way.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality Assurance is our promise.
- Quote sent to you for your project within 24 business hours
- Proof within 24 business hours of receiving your art file or requested design.
- Woven Patches Factory Sample emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Your Patches to you within 15-20 business days once you approve the final sample.
- Friendly Customer Service
- Branding Identify your organization’s members.
- Promote Increase your company’s logo visibility.
- Create a Tradition Create your own patch collecting tradition.
- Identify your uniforms: ordering patches with your law enforcement logo or EMS logo is by far the easiest way for identifying your uniforms.
Embroidered vs Woven Patches
- Woven patches use thinner threads than custom embroidered patches, so they can achieve a much higher level of detail.
- They are made by weaving threads together, embroidered ones are made by threading a design onto twill.
- They are smooth to the touch, embroidered ones have a textured feeling between the threads and the twill.
- Text and small details will look sharper and cleaner in a woven patch.
- Polyester threads used in embroidered patches give them a shine that is not possible with the rayon threads used in the woven ones. This will also depend on the quality of the embroidery.
Interested in Custom Woven Patches for your Company?
Our Expert Sales Reps will guide you through every step of the process.
How to make your own woven patches?
To make Custom made patches is easy with us by your side. We are a reliable US based woven patches manufacturers located in Carlsbad, California. Here you have a guideline on how to make your own woven patches.
1. Request a Free Quote
Fill out a simple web form with your project’s details, upload a vectorized image with your design if possible, otherwise upload any other reference image you have and we will help you with the artwork. We will be back to you within 24 h. with a price quote.
2. Approve your samples
You will be able to correct or approve your art sample and your factory proof before we go into the full production process. We offer unlimited corrections which means that we won’t reproduce your entire order unless you be happy with the final outcome.
3. Enjoy your Patches!
We will deliver your entire order right to you via fedex in a timely manner. Production time can vary from 3-4 weeks depending on the order details such as the quantity of the pieces requested and/or the complexity of the design.
Types of Custom Law Enforcement Patches
We have more than 15 years of experience making law enforcement custom patches of many kinds. Take a look at some of the options we bring you regarding your law enforcement patch design:
Take advantage of the 2D and 3D layering options! Polyvinyl Chloride give you flexibility and strenght. Your police badges will certainly last a lifetime.
Nothing like an embroider badge to convey authority. Our embroidery thread allow small lettering!
We are one of the top woven patch companies in the US. Linx Corp law enforcement patches are used by the military, police, fire departments, EMS, security services and private companies as well.