Custom Embroidered Patches
Corporate, Police, Military, Logo and more!
Our Promise: Your custom embroidered patches will be made of the highest quality materials and state of the art computerized machinery. Unlimited Revisions. Our experienced designers will work with you until you are completely satisfied with the design of your patch.
Your Partner From Start to Finish
We bring our professional design team with their experience and talent directly to you.
- High Quality Embroidered Patches. With the best polyester threads and rayon twills .
- We work for you. You approve your custom design every step of the way.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality Assurance is our promise.
- Human to human customer service!
- Free Quote sent to you for your project within 24 business hours
- Proof within 24 business hours of receiving your art file or your requested design.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Your Medals to you within 15-20 business days once you approve the final sample.
Custom Embroidered Patches – Sample Gallery
- Branding Identify your organization’s members.
- Promote Increase your company’s logo visibility.
- Create a Tradition Create your own patch collecting tradition.
Why Are Embroidered Patches better than Traditional Embroidery?
- Portable. Embroidered patches work better than direct embroidery. They can be sewn into your clothes and then removed and re-sewn into any other clothes.
- Inexpensive. Getting custom made embroidered patches is very affordable
- Durable. Our high quality embroidered patches will be with you for good
Create custom made patches , designing and manufacturing
Full color: we will match the colors of your design to a the available thread colors (see the thread color graphic)
Patch Size: your patch, your size
Borders: choose between merrow border or hot cut (also called die cut or laser cut)
Backing options: choose among one of the following: iron on patches, plain back, velcro backing or adhesive backing.
Who uses custom embroidery patches (types of patches)?
Custom police patches are used by all kind of law enforcement agencies. Police sheriff commonly choose embroidery patches for their badges.
Companies / Organizations
Embroidered logo patches are often ordered by Security Services Companies to identify their employees uniforms. They are also requested by martial arts schools.
Custom military patches are widely used by US Army, Navy, Air-Force, Marines and Coast Guard. They also ask frequently for Morale Patches which are another big genre into the patches universe.
Fire fighters are US heroes who have trusted us for decades. Departments like the one from Wisconsin have traditionally prefered embroidered against woven or PVC because of its strenght and durability.
The greatest advantage of printing your patch on a olored twill is that you don’t have to worry for jump-stitches. Plus the colors of your design and little details will be reproduced without any loss. This link will take you to Sienna Pacific another Linx Corp website where we explain everything about the subject.
What are the advantages of a woven patch? What things does this technique allows that the others don’t? Take a deep look to the pwer of woven patches and compare before choosing the one that fit your needs.
The best adjective we can choose to describe soft rubber patches is “awesome”. This is because PVC allows an outstanding amount of details. Besides, they look so professional with its 2D and 3D layers that you won’t believe it.