Custom Embroidered Patches
Corporate, Police, Military, Logo and more!
Our Promise: Your custom embroidered patches will be made of the highest quality materials and state of the art computerized machinery. Unlimited Revisions. Our experienced designers will work with you until you are completely satisfied with the design of your patch.
Your Partner From Start to Finish
We bring our professional design team with their experience and talent directly to you.
- High Quality Embroidered Patches. With the best polyester threads and rayon twills .
- We work for you. You approve your custom design every step of the way.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality Assurance is our promise.
- Human to human customer service!
- Free Quote sent to you for your project within 24 business hours
- Proof within 24 business hours of receiving your art file or your requested design.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Your Medals to you within 15-20 business days once you approve the final sample.
Custom Embroidered Patches – Sample Gallery
- Branding Identify your organization’s members.
- Promote Increase your company’s logo visibility.
- Create a Tradition Create your own patch collecting tradition.
Why Are Embroidered Patches better than Traditional Embroidery?
- Portable. Embroidered patches work better than direct embroidery. They can be sewn into your clothes and then removed and re-sewn into any other clothes.
- Inexpensive. Getting custom made embroidered patches is very affordable
- Durable. Our high quality embroidered patches will be with you for good
Create custom made patches , designing and manufacturing
Full color: we will match the colors of your design to a the available thread colors (see the thread color graphic)
Patch Size: your patch, your size
Borders: choose between merrow border or hot cut (also called die cut or laser cut)
Backing options: choose among one of the following: iron on patches, plain back, velcro backing or adhesive backing.
Who uses custom embroidery patches (types of patches)?
Custom police patches are used by all kind of law enforcement agencies. Police sheriff commonly choose embroidery patches for their badges.
Companies / Organizations
Embroidered logo patches are often ordered by Security Services Companies to identify their employees uniforms. They are also requested by martial arts schools.
Custom military patches are widely used by US Army, Navy, Air-Force, Marines and Coast Guard. They also ask frequently for Morale Patches which are another big genre into the patches universe.
Fire fighters are US heroes who have trusted us for decades. Departments like the one from Wisconsin have traditionally prefered embroidered against woven or PVC because of its strenght and durability.
The greatest advantage of printing your patch on a olored twill is that you don’t have to worry for jump-stitches. Plus the colors of your design and little details will be reproduced without any loss. This link will take you to Sienna Pacific another Linx Corp website where we explain everything about the subject.
What are the advantages of a woven patch? What things does this technique allows that the others don’t? Take a deep look to the pwer of woven patches and compare before choosing the one that fit your needs.
The best adjective we can choose to describe soft rubber patches is “awesome”. This is because PVC allows an outstanding amount of details. Besides, they look so professional with its 2D and 3D layers that you won’t believe it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a custom patch cost?
The cost of custom patches varies depending on a number of different factors. Generally speaking, the more complex your design is or the larger your patch is, the higher the cost will be.
Additionally, custom embroidery on high-quality materials tends to be more expensive than patches made with cheaper materials. However, there are also a number of ways that you can save money when ordering custom patches. For example, many companies offer bulk discounts or offer incentives for ordering multiple custom patches at once.
Additionally, some companies specialize in custom embroidered patches for businesses, which may give you access to lower rates than ordering through a general online retailer. Ultimately, the best way to get an accurate estimate of how much your custom patch will cost is to contact a patch maker directly and discuss your needs with them in detail.
With the right information and planning, custom patches can be an affordable and attractive addition to your wardrobe or other items!
Can you make your own embroidery patches?
Sure, you can embroider your own patches! You’ll just need some embroidery thread, a needle, and a piece of cloth.
- Start by planning out your design on paper. Then, transfer the design to the cloth using a light pencil or marking pen.
- Once the design is transferred, start embroidering!
- Use a backstitch for straight lines, and a satin stitch or chain stitch for curved lines. To add color, simply change the thread color as needed.
- When you’re finished embroidering, cut the embroidered patch out along the outline of your design.
- Finally, attach the patch to your clothing using a needle and thread, or use an iron-on adhesive backing. And that’s it – you’ve successfully made your own embroidered patch!
Should I sew or iron on patches?
When deciding whether to sew or iron on embroidered patches, there are a few important things to consider. Although sewing can result in a more polished and long-lasting look, it can also be a more time-consuming and labor-intensive process.
On the other hand, while ironing may be quicker and easier, it comes with the risk of damaging your clothes or embroidered patches by applying too much heat.
Ultimately, the choice between sewing and ironing will depend on your personal preference and the relative importance of speed versus quality. So if you want to ensure that your embroidered patches look great for years to come, then sewing might be the best option for you. If you instead prioritize convenience over lasting beauty, then ironing may be the better choice. In either case, it is essential to select high-quality embroidered patches from a trusted manufacturer in order to get the best results. And with the right care and attention, your embroidered patches can help to enhance any outfit or accessory.