Custom PVC Labels – Soft Rubber Labels for Your Products
PVC Labels are a good way to show off your company logo or name. The PVC Label can be made with a 2D or 3D design. The colors are vibrant and are as fade resistant as anything can be. Many of our labels have been outside for several years on Boats and different types of equipment covers where they have held their color and elasticity.
Your Partner From Start to Finish
We bring our professional design team with their experience and talent directly to you.
Soft Rubberized PVC is versatile and strong. There are many uses for this product from outdoor products, equipment covers and outerwear. Anything you would want your name or log on, the PVC label is a great looking product that indicates you are a first class organization.
- High Quality Custom PVC Labels.
- We work for you. You approve your custom design every step of the way.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality Assurance is our promise.
- Quote sent to you for your project within 24 business hours.
- Proof within 24 business hours of receiving your art file or your requested design.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Your label to you within 15-20 business days once you approve the final sample.
Suggested Uses for Rubber Labels
- Branding Identify your organization’s members.
- Promote Increase your company’s logo visibility.
- Create a Tradition Create your own label collecting tradition.
What Do I Need To Know About Soft PVC Labels?
Labels made with Soft Rubber PVC are very versatile, any combination of sizes, color, shapes, backings is possible. (We don’t offer silicone labels anymore)These are the frequently asked questions our customers have:
While we make labels of all sizes, the most common ones used on backpacks, hats, jackets and other are usually on the small side, 1/2″ to 2″ in height and 1″ to 4″ in length.
While 3D is an extremely powerful quality of our Soft PVC materials, it is not a particularly popular choice for labels.
We encourage you to provide your PMS colors, or we will do the PMS color matching for you.
Most common printed labels are printed satin labels, and digitally printed labels and printed cotton labels.
Woven Logo labels can be sewn on or iron on woven labels, which are easy to sew.
– No Backing. You will attach the labels to your product by sewing them in. Sewing channels are included. Recommended for permanent applications.
– Velcro Backing. We provide with both hook and loop sides of the velcro. Black, Brown and White Velcro are available. Recommended for easy on / off.
– Adhesive backing. We use a strong 3M adhesive back so you can attach your label to your product by pressure. Not recommended for items that are washed often.
Let’s Make Your Rubber Labels!
Our Expert Sales Reps will guide you through every step of the process.