Custom PVC Patches
Custom PVC Patches are a good way to show off your custom logo or company name. Your Patch can be made with a 2D or 3D design. The colors are vibrant and are as fade resistant as anything can be. Many of our patches have been outside for several years on Boats and different types of equipment covers where they have held their color and elasticity.
Your Partner From Start to Finish
We bring our professional design team with their experience and talent directly to you.
Soft Rubber is versatile and strong. There are many uses for this product from outdoor equipment covers to outerwear. Anything you would want your name or custom logo on, it is a great looking product that indicates you are a first class organization.
- High Quality Custom PVC Patches.
- We work for you. You approve your custom design every step of the way.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality Assurance is our promise.
- Quote sent to you for your project within 24 business hours.
- Proof within 24 business hours of receiving your art file or your requested design.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Your patch to you within 15-20 business days once you approve the final sample.
Let’s Make Your Rubber Patches!
Our Expert Sales Reps will guide you through every step of the process.
PVC Patches Gallery
- Brand Your Products. Make your products stand out with a PVC logo patch. You can sew it into your backpacks, hats, jackets and any other gear you want to. And don’t worry about that needle! Our PVC products can have a thin channel called, you guessed, Sewing Channel, that makes it much easier to sew.
- Identify Your Members. One of the most common uses for a PVC patch is to be worn on the sleeve, vest or hat on tactical uniforms and tactical gear. Make them easy on and off with Velcro Hook Backing. PVC is very popular as tactical patches, in military units, law enforcement, fire departments.
- Promote and Giveaway. With so many patch collectors out there, and so many uniforms to wear, tactical morale patches will be a hit for your brand promotion.
What Makes PVC better than Embroidery?
- Durable & Resistant. PVC is a very strong material that withstands almost any kind of weather.
- Soft & Flexible. Despite what the first image of “PVC” can evoke, such as a PVC pipe, our soft rubber PVC material makes them flexible and lightweight.
- No Threads = No Fraying = No Jump Stitches. No exposed threads means no worrying about your patch when you are in a high-intensity operation. Because, Who has time for that?
- Almost any color possible. PVC colors are made by mixing other colors, and we are able to color match almost any color, like those in the Pantone System (PMS color chart).
- Fine details are no problem. The malleability of our materials allows us to accomplish very small details on our Rubber patches, much more than with embroidery and threads.
- They are like printed patches on steroids: One of the awesome features of PVC is the ability of printing on the PVC itself, with both silkscreen and 4-color process printing possible.
What Do I Need To Know About PVC?
Products made with Soft Rubber PVC ( polyvinyl chloride )are very versatile, any combination of sizes, color, shapes, backings is possible. These are the frequently asked questions our customers have:
While we can make them in any size, the most common patches size used on uniform patches are based on the placement: used on hats and shoulder of jackets, the most popular ones are 3″x2″ and 3″ round. Standard patch shapes include rectangular, round, square with rounded corners, and shield shapes.
2D / 3D Patch Design Styles are better explained with pictures.
2D Patch Design. There is sharp corners on the elements, when viewed on the side, the layers are flat.
3D Patch Design. The contour of the elements is rounded, or “puffy”. When viewed on the side, the 3D elements appear rounded.
Yes, we can make them in Glow in the Dark, see in the image below.
A GID patch can be made as a 2D or a 3D PVC Patch. The larger the GID area, more intense the glow will be. They have a nice color change from light/yellow/green to a more intense yellow/green glow color in the dark.
We have red and white GID color options.
Our standard minimum order quantity is 100 pieces. We can make orders of 50 custom PVC patches but the total of the order is very close to the cost of 100 pieces, so our recommendation is to order 100 or more pieces.
Do not be confused by Soft Rubber Patches and Vinyl patches, a pvc vinyl patch is thinner, and it cannot be made in 3d and only allow printing.
Our average production time is about 3 weeks from approval of pre-production sample. Turnaround time for Re-orders is a little bit less since the mold is already made and it can take about 2 weeks. Shipping times vary and can be adjusted to fit your needs.
We would love to have standard patch pricing.
But due to the many factors that can affect your price, such as number of colors, number of layers, complexity of the design, type of layers, type of colors (such as glow in the dark), our PVC Products are quoted on a case by case basis. But don’t worry, it takes only 1 business day to get your custom patch pricing.
We keep your mold in storage for 2 years. This means that you can re-order within 2 years and pay only for the products you need. This means big savings for you. Every time you use your mold, the time gets reset for another 2 years. If the time has elapsed and we do not have your mold in storage anymore and you wish to order the same design, we will have to create a new mold and charge you for it.
We can manufacture your Rubber patch with:
No Backing. You will attach them to your product by sewing them in. Sewing allowance is included. Recommended for permanent applications.
Velcro Backing. We provide with both hook and loop sides of the velcro. Black, Brown and White Velcro patches are available. Custom Velcro Patches are recommended for easy on / off.
Adhesive backing. We use a strong 3M adhesive back so you can attach your patch to your product by pressure. Not recommended for items that are washed often.
What Other Custom Products Can You Manufacture with Soft PVC?
Besides pvc rubber patches, we can also make custom labels, keychains, zipper pulls, coaster, magnets, luggage tags, dog tags and lapel pins.
If you are looking for other promotional products such as custom lapel pins, hard enamel pins, custom metal key chains, challenge coins, woven labels, other patch types such as custom embroidered patches, woven or printed, custom charms and other custom products.
The best PVC Patch Maker will help you in choosing the best patch style for you, guiding you thru the process, not just an order taker.
What Are Other Types of Patches I could use for my company?
PVC is the newest kid in the block of the patch world, and it is here to stay. But if you are looking for options for your logo, you will find embroidered patches, woven patches, printed patches, even leather patches and bullion patches, which although they would seem to some as old-school, they are very elegant options.
But who says you cannot have it all? There is a patch style for every use and occasion. Just ask one of our specialists and they will help you choose the best one for you.