Custom PVC Patches
Custom PVC Patches are a good way to show off your custom logo or company name. Your Patch can be made with 2D or 3D layers. The colors are vibrant and are as fade resistant as anything can be.
Many of our patches have been outside for several years on Boats (they are waterproof) and different types of equipment covers where they have held their colors and elasticity.
Your Partner From Start to Finish
We bring our professional design team with their experience and talent directly to you.
Soft Rubber is versatile and strong. There are many uses for this product from outdoor equipment covers to outerwear. Anything you would want your name or custom logo on, it is a great looking product that indicates you are a first class organization.
- High Quality Custom PVC Patches.
- We work for you. You approve your project every step of the way.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality Assurance is our promise.
- Your FREE Price Quote sent to you for your project within 24 business hours.
- Proof within 24 business hours of receiving your art file or your requested design / artwork.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Your pvc patches to you within 15-20 business days once you approve the final sample.
Let’s Make Your PVC Patches!
Our Expert Sales Reps will guide you through every step of the process.
PVC Patches Gallery
- Brand Your Products. Make your products stand out with a PVC logo patch. You can sew it into your backpacks, hats, jackets and any other gear you want to. And don’t worry about that needle! Our PVC patches can have a thin channel called, you guessed, Sewing Channel, (sewing them is easy).
- Identify Your Members. With our strong material, you can wear the patch proudly no matter what kind of weather it may be! Take them on and off easily with Velcro Hook Backing. PVC is very popular as tactical patches, in military units, law enforcement, fire departments.
- Promote and Giveaway. With so many patch collectors out there, and so many uniforms to wear, tactical morale patches will be a hit for your brand promotion.
What Makes PVC better than Embroidery?
- Durable & Resistant. Our patches are made with a very strong mix and withstand almost any kind of weather. These patches are waterproof!
- Soft & Flexible. Despite what the first image of “PVC” can evoke, such as a pipe, our soft material means they are flexible and lightweight.
- No Threads = No Fraying = No Jump Stitches. Unlike embroidered patches that use threads, No exposed threads means no worrying about your patch when you are in a high-intensity operation. Because, Who has time for that?
- Almost any colors possible. We are able to match almost any colors, like those in the Pantone System (PMS color chart).
- Fine details are no problem. With our materials’ malleability, we can accomplish very small details on patches that are bigger than any embroidery or thread..
- They are like printed patches on steroids: One of the awesome features is the ability of printing on the PVC itself, with both silkscreen and 4-color process printing possible.
What Do I Need To Know About PVC?
Items made with Soft Rubber PVC ( polyvinyl chloride) are very versatile, any combination of sizes, color, shapes, backings is possible. New customers usually benefit from learning more about PVC:
Why Don’t You Have Standard Patch Pricing?
We would love to have standard custom patch pricing.
But due to the many factors that can affect pricing, such as number of colors, number of layers, complexity of the artwork design, type of layers, special requests (such as glow in the dark), our PVC Products are quoted on a case by case basis.
But don’t worry, it takes only 1 business day to get the pricing for your custom patches.
What Other Custom Made Products Can You Manufacture with Soft PVC?
Besides PVC patches, custom labels, keychains, zipper pulls, coaster, magnets, luggage tags, dog tags and lapel pins.
If you are looking for other promotional items with your design, such as custom lapel pins, hard enamel pins, custom metal key chains, challenge coins, woven labels, other patch types such as custom embroidered patches, woven or printed, custom charms and more.
The best PVC Patch Maker will help you in choosing the best patch style for you, guiding you thru the process, not just an order taker.
What Are Other Type of Patches I could use for my company?
PVC patches are the newest kid in the block of the patch world, and they are here to stay. But if you are looking for options for your logo, you will find embroidered patches, woven patches, printed patches, even leather patches and bullion patches, which although they would seem to some as old-school, they are very elegant options.
But who says you cannot have it all? There is a patch style for every use and occasion. Just ask one of our customer service specialists and they will help you choose the best one for you.