- Brand Your Products. Make your products stand out with a PVC logo. You can sew it into your backpacks, hats, jackets and any other gear you want to. And don’t worry about that needle! Our PVC patches and labels can have a thin channel called, you guessed, Sewing Channel, that makes it much easier to sew.
- Identify Your Members. One of the most common uses for a PVC patch is to be worn on the sleeve, vest or hat on tactical uniforms and gear. Make them easy on and off with Velcro Backing. PVC is very popular as tactical patches, in military and law enforcement
- Promote and Giveaway. With so many patch collectors out there, and so many uniforms to wear, tactical morale patches will be a hit for your brand promotion.
What Makes PVC better than Embroidery?
- Durable & Resistant. PVC is a very strong material that withstands almost any kind of weather.
- Soft & Flexible. Despite what the first image of “PVC” can evoke, such as a PVC pipe, our soft rubber PVC material makes them flexible and lightweight.
- No Threads = No Fraying = No Jump Stitches. No exposed threads means no worrying about your patch when you are in a high-intensity operation. Because, Who has time for that?
- Almost any color possible. PVC colors are made by mixing other colors, and we are able to color match almost any color, like those in the Pantone System (PMS color system).
- Fine details are no problem. The malleability of our materials allows us to accomplish very small details on our PVC patches, much more than with embroidery and threads.
- They are like printed patches on steroids: One of the awesome features of PVC is the ability of printing on the PVC itself, with both silkscreen and 4-color process printing possible.
What Do I Need To Know About PVC?
Products made with Soft Rubber PVC are very versatile, any combination of sizes, color, shapes, backings is possible. These are the frequently asked questions our customers have:
What is the Standard Size for PVC (Soft Rubber) Patches?
While we make patches of all sizes, the most common ones used on uniforms are based on the placement: for patches used on hats and shoulder of jackets, the most popular ones are:
3″ x 2″ Flag Patches
3″ Round Patch
Standard shapes include rectangular, round, square with rounded corners, and shield shapes.
What is 2D / 3D ? Which One Is Right for My PVC Patch?
2D / 3D Design Styles are better explained with pictures:
2D Design. There is sharp corners on the elements, when viewed on the side, the layers are flat.
3D Design. The contour of the elements is rounded, or “puffy”. When viewed on the side, the 3D elements appear rounded.
Can You Do Glow in the Dark Patches?
Yes, we do Glow in the Dark Patches, see here:
GID patches can be made in 2D & 3D PVC. The larger the GID area, more intense the glow will be.
What’s Your Minimum Order Quantity
Our standard minimum order quantity is 100 pieces. We can make orders of 50 custom PVC patches but the total of the order is very close to the cost of 100 pieces, so our recommendation is to order 100 or more patches.
Do not be confused by Soft Rubber PVC Patches and Vinyl patches, a pvc vinyl patch is thinner, and it cannot be made in 3d and only allow printing.
How Long Does it Take to Get My Patches Made?
Our average production time is about 3 weeks from approval of pre-production sample. Turn-around time for Re-orders is a little bit less since the mold is already made and it can take about 2 weeks. Shipping times vary and can be adjusted to fit your needs.
How Long Do You Keep My Mold?
We keep your mold in storage for 2 years. This means that you can re-order within 2 years and pay only for the patches you need. This means big savings for you. Every time you use your mold, the time gets reset for another 2 years. If the time has elapsed and we do not have your mold in storage anymore and you wish to order the same design, we will have to create a new mold and charge you for it.
What Types of Backing Do You Offer?
We can manufacture your PVC patches with:
No Backing. You will attach the patches to your product by sewing them in. Sewing allowance is included. Recommended for permanent applications.
Velcro Backing. We provide with both hook and loop sides of the velcro. Black, Brown and White Velcro are available. Recommended for easy on / off.
Adhesive backing. We use a strong 3M adhesive back so you can attach your patch to your product by pressure. Not recommended for items that are washed often.
What Other Custom Products Can You Manufacture with Soft PVC?
Besides soft pvc patches, we can also make custom labels, keychains, zipper pulls, coaster, magnets, luggage tags, dog tags and lapel pins.
If you are looking for other promotional products such as custom lapel pins, hard enamel pins, custom metal keychains, challenge coins, woven labels, embroidered patches, custom charms and other custom products.
The best PVC Patch Maker will help you in choosing the best patch style for you, guiding you thru the process, not just an order taker.
American Flag Patches For Uniforms